A 5th grade teacher in a Christian school asked her class to look at TV commercials and see if they could use them in different ways to communicate ideas about God. Here are some of the results:
1) God is like Bayer Aspirin. He works miracles.
2) God is like a Ford. He’s got a better idea.
3) God is like Coke. He’s the real thing.
4) God is like Hallmark cards. He cares enough to send His very best.
5) God is like Tide. He gets the stains out others leave behind.
6) God is like General Electric. He brings good things to life.
7) God is like Walmart. He has everything.
8) God is like Alka-Seltzer. Try Him, you’ll like Him.
9) God is like Scotch tape. You can’t see Him. But you know He’s there.
10) God is like Delta. He’s ready when you are.
11) God is like Allstate. You’re in good hands with Him.
12) God is like VO-5 hair spray. He holds through all kinds of weather.
13) God is like Dial soap. Are you glad you have Him? Don’t you wish everybody did?
14) God is like the U.S. Post Office. Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor ice will keep Him from His appointed destination.
15) God is like Chevrolet. The heart beat of America.
16) God is like Maxwell House. Good to the very last drop.
17) God is like Bounty. He is the quicker picker upper. Can handle the tough jobs. And He won’t fall apart on you.
May this be a blessing!
Note: I’ve tried “very hard” to find the Author of this transcript… to no avail. Therefore I’m posting it as “Author Unknown,” and reprinted without permission.