- Listen without interrupting ….. Proverbs 18
- Speak without accusing …. James 1:19
- Give without sparing …. Proverbs 21;26
- Pray without ceasing …. Colossians 1:9
- Answer without arguing …. Proverbs 17:11
- Share without pretending …. Ephesians 4:15
- Enjoy without complaining …. Philippians 2:14
- Trust without wavering …. Corinthians 13:7
- Forgive without punishing …. Colossians 3:13
- Promise without forgetting …. Proverbs 13:12
— Author Unknown
Allow me, please, to add to this wonderful list of Bible verses that the “unknown author” has provided us… two more verses. The first is to be GENUINE, which is found in: Romans 12:9-11 – Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord.
The second is to be HUMBLE, which is found in: Luke 14:10 – But when you are invited, go and sit in the lowest place, so that when your host comes he may say to you, ‘Friend, move up higher.’ Then you will be honored in the presence of all who sit at table with you.
None of these Bible verses, necessarily, PROVE that Love is present; but the absence of “any of them” will PROVE that LOVE is not present; and you can contribute that to “me.”